Please read the Terms of Service of this site carefully. All content provided on this site is for informational purposes only, and provided on an as-is basis. The owners, authors, editors, and contributing members on the blog shall not be held responsible for any any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- This site and the contents and opinions expressed therein are protected by the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, and operates in accordance with Federal Communications Commission guidelines.
- The owner of the site, as well as its authors, editors, and contributing members will take cation to provide visitors to this site with accurate information. However, the said parties makes no representations as to the current accuracy, suitability, completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Furthermore, none of the aforementioned parties shall be held liable in the event of misinformation or misinterpretation by the reader, and shall not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in the said information nor held liable in any way whatsoever if the reader suffers losses, inconveniences, damages, while making use of information therein.
- Should the reader choose to re-use content from this website, the author assumes no responsibility in the event that it is deemed inaccurate or unacceptable by third parties.
- All copyrighted material reproduced on this site in part or in whole, is in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, and presented here under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in reviewing the included information for personal use, non-profit research and educational purposes only.
- The content of hyperlinked sites is solely the responsibility of the authors of the respective sites and their contributors, and do not necessarily reflect the views of any party involved in the creation or editing of this site.
- International users are warned that in certain jurisdictions, viewing some content on this site may violate local statutes. No party associated with the creation of this website will be held liable in the event that they are prosecuted under the law.
- If it is illegal for cultural, religious or political reasons within the reader’s legal jurisdiction to access the content of this site, the author and other parties involved with this site shall hold no responsibility for any fines or punishments incurred by the reader. We recommend that you consult your local authorities if you have questions on the permissibility of the content.
- The primary language of this site is English. If English is not your first language, and you are using a machine-translation of this site, in no way will the author be held liable for offensive language generated by third-party translation software.
- The content of posted comments are solely the responsibility of those posting. They do not reflect the opinions of the owner of RidingTheTiger.org. While comments shall be screened for spam or profanity, neither the owner of the site, nor the authors, nor the editors shall be held responsible for the remarks of visitors.
- Visitors will be expected to use proper English grammar and post comments of an intellectual nature, amenable to the discussion of the topic at hand. Comments which are off-topic will be deleted; comments displaying poor grammar may be edited or deleted.
- The authors and editors reserve the right to review, edit, or delete comments as needed, without due notice.
- Any individual wishing to comment on the articles posted should be aware that the following content shall not be posted on the site:
- Any content that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including statements which can be deemed threatening or harassing to staff or other posters.
- Any content that contains or advocates pornography, pedophilia, incest, bestiality, or that is otherwise obscene.
- Any content which contains advertising or solicitation, without the express written consent of the owner of the site
- Any content containing links to disruptive sites, or which contain malicious code which can harm either the site or the computers of other visitors to the site.
- Staff members reserve the right to edit or delete comments, as well as to ban disruptive posters from the site without prior warning.